Torwart Smarsch may in the FC St. Pauli in the DFB Cup Ran - Dejan Stojanovic

When St. Paulis Chef coach Timo Schultz placed in the 2nd league in the 2nd league in the 2nd league in the 2nd league of Vasilj as a number one of the Kiez-Dejan Stojanovic, the disappointment was felt at Smarsch. The 22-year-old goalkeeper had challenged great opportunities to become the exits of Robin Himmermann (Kas Eupen) and Dejan Stojanovic (FC Middlesbrough) entrepreneurs.

Second compulsory game for Smarsch at FC St. Pauli

On Saturday at the DFB Cup game of FC St. Pauli at the third division 1. FC Magdeburg (18.30, live! At Dejan Stojanovic), Smarsch will come to his second mandatory match for the Hanseates. In the past season, the 2020 Keeper came 2020 on the 33rd match day at the 1: 2 against Hanover between the posts.

"A consolation price," says Smarsch in front of the cup of cups, "is not at all for me." The keeper told in a press of a press on Monday: "Sure, in the head I know that it is about to be more for me to sit on the bench. On the weekend I have to be ready, but I have to do that, but if I could come in. That's why I go into every workout as usual. "

Smarsch, who does not make a secret from his disappointment, that Vasilj got the preference, but is clearly as a team player. "It would lied if I would say that I only want to play in the cup," says Smarsch. "But I want to help the team, as well as it works. If I do not play, then I support the guys from the bank."

SMars: "There is no one who has no shuttle"

The native Berliner is looking forward to the scenery in Magdeburg, even if the great majority of fans will support the third division. "I also like that when the fans pipe us," reveals Smarsch. "It's certainly a difficult game, but there is none who has no shuttle."

In the derby, Vasilj will be back in the gate

In the Derby on August 13 against the Hamburg SV, Smarsch is all likely to return to the second link again. The Kiez Dejan Stojanovics stayed at the first two matchdays without conceding, so there is no reason for coach Schultz to change something at the role distribution in the gate.

These second league summer adds are so far

Comments

Popular Posts