Henry Cavill gave arcane marathon and this is his opinion about the League of Legends series

Arcane surprised the entire world with its quality a year ago with the premiere of its first seon, an animated series of Netflix that adapts the universe of League of Legends through the adventures of the sisters Jinx and VI in the city of Plover, in its district and dangerous Faun neighborhood. And thanks to a animation level rarely seen in any work and a plot that keeps the public hooked until its lt episode, the series achieved great successes between critics and the public. But what does a world fame actor think like Henry Cavill (Superman) of a series like Arcane ? The actor himself h shared his impressions after seeing his first and, for now, only seon. Spoiler: He loved .

henry cavill believes that arcane is amazing

This h stated in a recent interview with Ali Plumb of BBC Radio 1 , in which the actor h answered several issues about Superman, Nola Holmes 2 (his most recent premiere in Netflix) or, of course, Arcane, recognizing that a good marathon w given to see her from the pull: Yes, I really enjoyed Arcane! I am very happy that you have recommended it to me, because when you said it, I went home immediately and said: 'Well, Natalie, a guy at work told me that Arcane should see.' And she said: 'Oh, I have heard some very good things In this regard, explains the actor about his daily life with his partner, with whom he shares Geek hobbies.

Henry I couldn't stop seeing her , and became very late, and Natalie said: 'Well, we should probably go to bed.' And I said: 'No, no, no, no, no, I have to keep seeing her '. And she said: 'Okay, I'm with you, we should definitely keep looking at her.' It's amazing, and I am very grateful that you recommend it, because otherwise I could have lost it, the actor sured the BBC interviewer.

Recall that the second seon of Arcane is already underway for a year, although for now there is no relee date at Netflix ; And it will take, since producing a series with these animation levels entails a lot of work and time.

Comments